What is it?
Aloe Body Conditioning Creme is the ideal partner to Aloe Body Toner for keeping your body feeling smooth and supple. These complementary elements of the Aloe Body Toning Kit, combined with proper diet and regular exercise, can help reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Stimulates circulation beneath the skin, which can help break up trapped fluid and fatty tissue.
- Effective massage cream.
- Non-greasy conditioner.
A thick emollient cream, Aloe Body Conditioning Creme is rich in European herbal extracts, emulsifiers and humectants. Effective as a massage cream, it can also be a spot rub for the entire hip and leg area, or for parts of the body which should not be wrapped. Applied after the toning process, this non-greasy, conditioning cream gives your skin a warm glow for a great all-over feeling.
There are many reasons for the appearance of cellulite. Both an imbalance in hormonal activity and high levels of estrogen can be contributing factors. It can also be caused by a breakdown in the vascular system. (Nutritional supplements to help support the vascular system are Forever CardioHealth, Nature-Min, Absorbent-C, A-Beta-CareE).
Aloe Body Conditioning Creme helps stimulate circulation under the skin, which can help break up the trapped fluids and fatty tissue that frequently cause cellulite.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Stabilized Aloe Vera Gel/gel d’aloès officinal stabilisé)
- Water (Aqua)
- C10-18 Triglycerides
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Curcuma Zedoaria Root Oil
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil
- Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil
- Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract
- Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract
- Clematis Vitalba Leaf Extract
- Fucus Vesiculosus Extract
- Equisetum Arvense Extract
- Soluble Collagen
- Hydrolyzed Elastin
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Polysorbate 20
- Sorbitan Laurate
- Ascorbic Acid
- Diazolidinyl Urea
Refer to the instructions written in Using the Aloe Body Toning Kit.