What is it?
Aloe First Spray is an excellent addition to any first aid kit. This exclusive skin soothing formula is an excellent first step for soothing minor skin irritations. Formulated in a base of stabilized Aloe Vera Gel, contains Bee Propolis, Allantoin and eleven exclusive plant extracts:
- Every first-aid kit should have one.
- Soothes minor skin irritations.
- Good for your hair, too.
- Pre-perming solution.
- Soothing after wax treatments.
- Bee Propolis increases the natural skin-soothing and cleansing properties of the Aloe Vera Gel.
- Allantoin is a beneficial ingredient found in many plants, including Aloe Vera.
- Eleven carefully selected plant extracts, also known for their beneficial properties, complete this powerful formula.
The combination of Aloe Vera and herbs provide a naturally soothing, pH-balanced spray that is easy to apply to even sensitive skin. Aloe First Spray is designed to soothe the skin after minor cuts, scrapes, burns, and sunburn.
Other uses for Aloe First Spray include:
- Spraying on hair to help ward off the elements.
- It is even used in some hair salons as a pre-perm solution, as it helps combat the drying effects of perming solutions.
- It is especially soothing after waxing.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Stabilized Aloe Vera Gel/gel d’aloès officinal stabilisé)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E Natural)
- Bee Propolis
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Achillea Millefolium Extract
- Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower / Leaf Extract
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract
- Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome / Root Extract
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract
- Passiflora Edulis Flower Extract
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract
- Borago Officinalis Extract
- Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract
- Polysorbate 20
- Sodium Citrate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
Apply liberally to the skin as needed to soothe and moisturize.