What is it?
Aloe Hand Soap is a rich, pearlescent, moisturizing hand cleanser with a generous amount of aloe. It creates a luxurious lather, leaving the skin feeling clean, smooth and silky, while minimizing the irritations experienced with some bar soaps.
- Mild formula.
- Moisturizing cleanser.
- Mild and non-irritating.
- Pump-action dispenser.
Its mild formula also makes Aloe Hand Soap an ideal shampoo for children and adults alike. Biodegradable, pH-balanced and non-irritating, it is mild enough for daily hand, hair or body cleansing, and is suitable for those with sensitive skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Stabilized Aloe Vera Gel/gel d’aloès officinal stabilisé)
- Water (Aqua/Eau)
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate
- Laurylamidopropyl Betaine
- PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate
- Sodium Trideceth Sulfate
- PEG-150 Distearate
- Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine
- Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate
- Sodium Laureth-13 Carboxylate
- Glycol Stearate
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Chloride
- Fragrance (Parfum)
- Release the lock mechanism and dispense a small amount of Aloe Hand Soap onto wet hands.
- Gently work into a thick lather for thorough cleansing.
- Rinse with warm water and dry.