What is it?
Aloe-Jojoba Shampoo, a mild product capable of cleaning even the oiliest hair, helps remove flakes and soothe the scalp, leaving your hair shiny and manageable. Your family’s hair will be shiny, soft and manageable with this pH-balanced, pure Aloe formula.
- Mild cleansing shampoo.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- Concentrated, pH-balanced formula (use sparingly).
The Aloe gel’s properties make it a natural alternative to other shampoos, while its gentle, concentrated formula makes it suitable for all hair types. Helping to maintain healthy hair and scalp, its enzymatic activity sloughs off dead cells.
With the added benefits, not only for your hair but for your scalp as well, of stabilized aloe vera gel:
- Strengthens with aloe amino acids, fortifying the amino acids in hair follicles and papillae.
- It supplies saponins and natural sudsing agents to fortify hair and give it body.
Jojoba oil , another important ingredient, is an excellent lubricant that has been used in hair care formulas for years.
- It replenishes lost moisture to both skin and hair.
- It adds more body while removing hardened sebum from the hair, and fortifies the hair shaft and ends.
This naturally allows you to comb through the tangles of wet or dry hair, without leaving a dry, fly-away appearance.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Stabilized Aloe Vera Gel/gel d’aloès officinal stabilisé)
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate
- Water (Aqua)
- Lauramidopropyl Betaine
- PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate
- Sodium Trideceth Sulfate
- PEG-150 Distearate
- Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine
- Sodium Lauroamphoacetate
- Sodium Laureth-13 Carboxylate
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Bis-PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Ascorbic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Fragrance (Parfum)
- Apply to wet hair and massage to stimulate scalp and create a rich lather.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Repeat procedure and rinse until hair is thoroughly clean.