What is it?
Forever Living’s rich, Aloe Vera-based Aloe Sunless Tanning Lotion lets you "tan" safely year-round without the damaging effects of the sun’s UV rays.
- Doesn’t streak.
- No unpleasant smell while activating.
- Aloe-based for additional moisturization.
- Repeat application for deeper tan.
Aloe Sunless Tanning Lotion’s special formula pampers your skin with a luxurious Aloe-based blend of hydrating moisturizers for safe, year-round results. The more often you apply it, the deeper your tan becomes. Once you’ve attained your desired tan level, less frequent applications are necessary. Achieve a natural-looking, smooth, even tan, without depending on Mother Nature!
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Stabilized Aloe Vera Gel/gel d’aloès officinal stabilisé)
- Water (Aqua)
- Methyl Gluceth-20
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Halianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-75 Stearate
- Polysorbate 60
- PEG/PPG- 18/18 Dimethicone
- Xanthan Gum
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Disodium EDTA
- Fragrance (Parfum)
- For best results, bathe or shower before applying Aloe Sunless Tanning Lotion.
- Apply in a thin, even coat.
- Use sparingly on knees, elbows and ankles.
- Reapply every 4-5 hours until desired tan is achieved.
- Wash hands immediately and thoroughly after using.
- Avoid contact with clothing and furniture until skin is completely dry.
- Reapply every day or two (or as needed) to maintain your tan.
Note: Product does NOT contain sunscreen.
- For an even, streak-free tan, begin by exfoliating your skin.
- Moisturize, using one of Forever Living's excellent moisturizers, and allow 15 minutes for the lotion to absorb to avoid interfering with the tanning agent.
- Apply the Aloe Sunless Tanning Lotion as directed.
- Allow 20 minutes to dry.
Warning: If you apply directly with your hands, thoroughly wash them immediately after application, or rub them with fresh lemon juice to prevent staining your palms.