Forever Living Products
Contents Net Wt. 4 fl. oz.
What is it?Full-spectrum protection that locks in moisture with skin-soothing aloe.
Soak in the sun without letting harmful rays wreak havoc on your skin. Aloe Sunscreen has the whole family covered with an innovative blend of sunscreens with water-resistant SPF 30 protection from UVA and UVB rays, plus the soothing power of aloe.
- SPF 30 protection from UVA and UVB rays.
- Natural zinc oxide sunscreen offers superior protection.
- Soothes, moisturizes and protects.
- Water resistant for 80 minutes.
- Vegetarian friendly.
- Vegan friendly.
- Gluten free.
Soak in those beach vibes without letting the sun’s harmful rays damage your skin. Whether you’re waxing up the surfboard or heading out for a day at the park, Aloe Sunscreen has your whole family covered and you can go anywhere the sun is shining thanks to broad spectrum SPF 30 protection that guards your skin against UVA and UVB rays.
- UVA rays make up 95% of the radiation that reaches Earth. These rays penetrate the skin deeply and play a major role in aging and the formation of wrinkles.
- UVB rays are more damaging to the skin’s outer layers and cause reddening and sunburn. The effects of these rays are even more harmful when amplified by high altitude, reflective surfaces, snow and ice, in some cases doubling exposure.
Aloe Sunscreen features a breakthrough blend that includes natural non-nanosized zinc oxide with advanced coating technology. It applies easily, offers superior sun protection and goes on clear without feeling greasy or leaving any residue behind. But it isn’t just advanced sun blocking technology that makes it such a powerful product.
Pure aloe vera from Forever’s own aloe fields nourishes the skin, locks in moisture and soothes. Only the highest quality inner leaf aloe is used to comfort and defend your skin. We’ve ramped up the skin-shielding power even further with vitamin E, which combats free radical damage, softens and penetrates deeper for greater moisturization.
Aloe Sunscreen is water resistant for 80 minutes. Get the full protective effect by applying generously and regularly when you’re out in the sun. Whether you’re climbing high toward a mountaintop or enjoying a relaxing weekend cookout, rest assured you can soak in the sun with confidence knowing the power of Aloe Sunscreen is keeping your whole family protected.
- Aloe Vera
- Vitamin E
- Homosalate 8.5%
- Octisalate 5.0%
- Octocrylene 10.0%
- Zinc Oxide 12.6%
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (stabilized* aloe vera gel)
- Caprylyl glycol
- Cetearyl ethylhexanoate
- Diisostearoyl polyglyceryl-3 dimer dilinoleate
- Hydrogenated castor oil
- Magnesium sulfate
- Polyhydroxystearic acid
- Potassium sorbate
- Propylheptyl caprylate
- Sodium gluconate
- Tocopheryl acetate
- VP/hexadecene copolymer
- Apply Aloe Sunscreen liberally to all exposed areas 15-30 minutes before exposure to the sun.
- Reapply when skin feels dry, within 40 minutes of any water activity or at least every 2 hours.