What is it?
When a family member suffers minor skin irritations, we reach for Aloe First Spray. Since we also treat our pets as part of the family, they too should experience the power of the ”Miracle Plant.” Forever Living Products has created Aloe Veterinary Formula, Mother Nature’s soothing Aloe Vera spray for animals.
- High concentration of Aloe Vera.
- Multi-purpose product.
- Can be helpful in dealing with your pet’s minor skin and coat problems.
- Moisturizing action.
- Easy nozzle spray application.
Aloe Veterinary Formula is made with Forever Living's stabilized Aloe Vera gel as its primary ingredient and is ideally suited for external skin problems. Allantoin , a naturally soothing substance, is the other main ingredient. The nozzle-control spray makes application to any size or type of pet easy. Aloe Veterinary Formula can provide quick and soothing relief.
- Aloe Barbadensis Gel (Stabilized Aloe Vera Gel)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E Natural)
- Ascorbic Acid
- Potassium Citrate
- Propylene Glycol
- Polysorbate 20
- Sodium Citrate
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
- Cleanse with mild soap and water, and apply to areas where needed.
- For optimum results, apply several times a day.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas.
Other Products Used by Animal Owners
- Aloe Vera Gel to improve general well-being. Use in conjunction with Aloe Vera topical preparations.
- Aloe Vera Gelly for soothing minor skin problems in a more concentrated form.
- Aloe Propolis Creme, soothing and moisturizing skin cream.
- Aloe Heat Lotion, excellent massage lotion.
- Forever Bright Toothgel, to keep teeth and gums clean.
- Aloe Hand & Face Soap, excellent for cleaning the skin.
- Aloe-Jojoba Shampoo, for bathing animals with dry and sensitive skin.