Forever Living Products Certifications
Quality - Quantity - Safety - Environmental Friendly
Forever Living Products is committed to bringing you not only just effective products, but solely the best products. Forever Living holds itself to the highest standards and actively seeks out external certificates to prove that to you.
Certificates, or certification seals or licenses provided by various organizations to enterprises:
- Point out that these companies are complied with various international standards.
- The purity and quality of their products.
- Their environmentally friendly practices during the production process.
- The moral sensitivity of these enterprises.
Forever Living Products has numerous product certificates. Below you can see a list of them and read more about the respective organizations behind them.
Forever Living Products Certificates List
IASC – International Aloe Science Council
The International Aloe Science Council is a non-profit trade organization for the Aloe Vera industry world-wide, founded in the early 1980's in order to regulate and supervise the quality and quantity of Aloe Vera in products. Aloe Vera growers, processors, finished goods manufacturers, marketing companies, insurance companies, equipment suppliers, printers, sales organizations, physicians, scientists and researchers are all eligible for and comprise the membership.
The common bond between this diverse group of individuals and companies is an interest in promoting Aloe Vera and its use in skin care products, beverages, pharmaceuticals, and a wide variety of other products.
IASC has developed a high quality certification process of Aloe Vera products and serves as a liaison and source of information for research, development and promotion of Aloe Vera and associated products. Members have access to a wide variety of information, support, advice and certification programs. Here is a sampling of:
- IASC reviews federal and trade publications and report to members periodically on all Aloe industry news affecting Aloe business.
- IASC studies and analyzes Federal, State and Local regulations and proposed regulations for possible impact on Aloe Vera manufacturers and distributors. IASC staff interacts with and provides comments to regulatory bodies such as the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and Federal Trade Commission (FTC) to protect and promote the industry.
- IASC's Certification program for raw materials and finished goods assures people that companies granted the seal of approvement are using the purest, most beneficial Aloe Vera possible. This program protects customers and the industry from companies using adulterated Aloe Vera and from making false product claims.
- IASC provides members with references, pamphlets and manuals on regulations, technical advice, insurance inspections recalls, good manufacturing practices, international regulations, environmental impact and other significant areas.
- IASC offers packaging counsel and formulation advice from experts both within and outside the membership.
- Companies who use the IASC Seal of Certification on their products and in their literature are assuring their customers that they represent:
- Truth in labeling.
- Quantity in Aloe Vera content.
- Quality of Aloe Vera meets with IASC current standards.
- Aloe Vera used in the products comes from a certified source.
Forever Living Products is the first company granted the IASC seal of approvement for its Aloe Vera products.
Leaping Bunny | Respect for Animal Rights
Forever Living Products, under the dedication to quality, but at the same time respecting the rights of animals, is cooperating with the Leaping Bunny organization, which is directed by CCIC (Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics) . The CCIC was formed by nine groups defending the rights of animals including:
- The America Vivisection Society
- Animal Alliance of Canada
- Beauty Without Cruelty USA
- Doris Day Animal League
- The Humane Society of Canada
- The Humane Society of The United States
- MSPCA Center for Laboratory Animal Welfare
- The National Anti-Vivisection Society
- New England Anti-Vivisection Society
The Leaping Bunny logo is the only internationally recognized logo that guarantees to consumers that companies possessing Leaping Bunny logo do not carry out animal testing for the development and production of their products.
NSF Safety and Quality Certification
NSF is an organization that controls the production plants of companies and confirms that they meet safety requirements. It takes samples of products to certify that:
- The products don't contain harmful for health ingredients.
- The products contain exactly that which indicate their labels.
- The products don't contain ingredients not listed.
Forever Living Products, ranked 2nd globally, with regard to safety and quality of its products.
ISO 14001:2004 - Environmental Management Systems
ISO 14001:2004 specifies requirements for an environmental management system to enable an organization to develop and implement a policy and objectives which take into account legal requirements and other requirements to which the organization subscribes, and information about significant environmental aspects. It applies to those environmental aspects that the organization identifies as those which it can control and those which it can influence. It does not itself state specific environmental performance criteria.
ISO 14001:2004 is applicable to any organization that wishes to establish, implement, maintain and improve an environmental management system, to assure itself of conformity with its stated environmental policy, and to demonstrate conformity with ISO 14001:2004 by:
- a) making a self-determination and self-declaration, or
- b) seeking confirmation of its conformance by parties having an interest in the organization, such as customers, or
- c) seeking confirmation of its self-declaration by a party external to the organization, or
- d) seeking certification/registration of its environmental management system by an external organization.
All the requirements in ISO 14001:2004 are intended to be incorporated into any environmental management system. The extent of the application will depend on factors such as the environmental policy of the organization, the nature of its activities, products and services and the location where and the conditions in which it functions. ISO 14001:2004 also provides, in Annex A, informative guidance on its use.
Forever Living Products is certified with ISO 14001: 2004.
ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System
ISO 9001:2000 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization:
- needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable regulatory requirements, and
- aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable regulatory requirements.
All requirements of this International Standard are generic and are intended to be applicable to all organizations, regardless of type, size and product provided.
Where any requirement(s) of this International Standard cannot be applied due to the nature of an organization and its product, this can be considered for exclusion.
Where exclusions are made, claims of conformity to this International Standard are not acceptable unless these exclusions are limited to requirements within clause 7, and such exclusions do not affect the organization's ability, or responsibility, to provide product that meets customer and applicable regulatory requirements.
Forever Living Products is certified with ISO 9001:2000.
OHSAS 18001- Health & Safety Standard
OHSAS 18000 is an international occupational health and safety management system specification. It comprises two parts, 18001 and 18002 and embraces BS8800 and a number of other publications.
OHSAS 18001 was created via a concerted effort from a number of the worlds leading national standards bodies, certification bodies, and specialist consultancies.
OHSAS helps in a variety of respects... it helps:
- Minimise risk to employees.
- Improve an existing OH&S management system.
- Demonstrate diligence.
- Gain assurance.
The benefits can be substantial.
Forever Living Products is certified with ΟΗSAS 18001.
Forever Living's products are certified for their quality and purity by the Kosher organization.
Islamic Society Of California
Forever Living's products are certified for their quality and purity by the Islamic Society Of California.
Forever Living's products have certified with Halal certification by the IFANCA - Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America, for their quality and purity.
Forever Living Products Declarations
Paraben Free Products
Forever Living Products declares that its products included in Paraben Free Products Declaration & Product List and the ingredients used to manufacture them are free of parabens.