What is it?Fragrance Free
A key characteristic of youthful skin is being well hydrated and buoyant. Infinite Hydrating Cleanser, this age-minimizing cleanser assists your skin’s barrier function to fight against tightness and dryness.
- Gentle, sulfate free.
- Provides immediate increase in skin hydration.
- Cleanses skin without drying.
It’s estimated that the apple tree was the earliest tree to be cultivated. The juice that flows through this lasting fruit has withstood environmental damage and change for thousands of years. Forever Living harnessed two key components of this vitamin-rich fruit:
- Apple extract and
- Apple amino acids
to give this cleanser strong protection against the effects of aging.
Mild, moisturizing and milky, Infinite Hydrating Cleanser uses:
- hypoallergenic coco fatty acids,
to suspend your skin’s oils, so they can be carefully and gently washed from your skin – leaving your face soft to the touch without feeling dry.
Bountiful amounts of:
- linoleic acid and
- Vitamin E,
found in sunflower seed oil, support skin’s lipids and help break down dirt and debris. Don’t just wash away dirt and makeup, help your skin look and feel younger to the touch while laying a strong foundation for the rest of your anti-aging routine.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Stabilized Aloe Vera Gel)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate
- Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer
- Sorbitan Laurate
- Diheptyl Succinate
- Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Glycerin
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid
- Stearic Acid
- Xanthan Gum, Phytic Acid
- With wet fingers, softly massage Infinite Hydrating Cleanser upwards and outwards in circular motions towards the hair line.
- Rinse thoroughly for smooth, clean skin and gently pat skin dry with a towel.
- Use in the morning and evening for best results.