What is it?
R3 Factor Skin Defense Creme helps our skin to retain its natural moisture, restore its resilience and renew its appearance. By combining fruit acids with soothing Aloe Vera, it provides a first line of defense in fighting the harsh effects of time to preserve our skin’s youthful appearance. Fruit acid creams have been called the most important skin care agents of the decade.
- Helps maintain healthy skin color, texture and feel.
- Retains, restores and renews the skin.
Alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) come from natural plant sources and are also called Fruit Acids. Together, these fruit acids are exfoliants that loosen dead cells from the skin’s surface by dissolving the natural glue-like substances that refuse to release the dead skin cells.
These cells create a barrier to moisturizing creams, so getting rid of these dead cells evenly means that fresher cells are exposed in the skin’s renewal process. Since it takes 21-28 days for the skin renewal process to complete a cycle, allow a similar amount of time to realize the full benefits of R3 Factor Skin Defense Creme.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Stabilized Aloe Vera Gel/gel d’aloès officinal stabilisé)
- Water (Aqua)
- Butylene Glycol
- Methyl Gluceth-20
- Cetyl Dimethicone
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Glyceryl Stearate
- C13-14 Isoparaffin
- Tocopheryl Linoleate
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Glycolic Acid
- Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Extract
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Soluble Collagen
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Ascorbic Acid
- Diazolidinyl Urea