What is it?
Sonya Aloe Deep Moisturizing Cream with pine strobus bark extract is the newest addition to the outstanding Sonya Skin Care line. This deep moisturizing cream quenches your skin’s thirst for moisture like never before.
- Extra hydrating, for even the driest of skin.
- Contains pine strobus bark extract to combat free radicals.
- Helps to restore and preserve the skin’s youthful glow.
As a result, pine strobus bark extract combats free radicals to help preserve and strengthen the skin’s collagen, which is the most abundant protein in the body. Combating free radicals is considered by scientists to be one of the best ways to counteract the signs of aging.
Pine strobus bark extract in combination with the pure stabilized Aloe Vera, ceramides , and latest-generation moisturizers in Sonya Aloe Deep Moisturizing Cream, helps maintain and deliver moisture deep within the outer layers of the skin to restore and preserve the skin’s youthful glow.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Stabilized Aloe Vera Gel)
- Water (Aqua)
- Butylene Glycol
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Lauryl Lactate
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Methyl Gluceth-20
- Isostearyl Hydroxystearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Pinus Strobus Bark Extract
- Glycerin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5
- Ceramide 3
- Ceramide 6 II
- Ceramide 1
- Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate
- Xanthan Gum
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Fragrance (Parfum)
For intense, deep moisturizing in the evening, use Sonya Aloe Deep Moisturizing Cream after Sonya Aloe Nourishing Serum..
- Remove plastic scoop and disc underneath lid of jar.
- Using the scoop, remove several scoops of cream from jar and place in jar disc.
- Using fingertips, apply cream from jar disc to face and neck, then massage into skin.
- Rinse scoop and disc throughly with hot water after each use and dry with a clean towel before replacing underneath lid on jar for future use.